|Light Capital Class S-25 Starbridge (Rebel Upgrade)|
|Requirements||Early Rebellion string|
|Energy capacity||5 jumps or 500 units|
|Total mass||98 tons|
|Free space||20 tons|
|Cargo space||20 tons|
|Gun hard-points||Maximum of 5|
|Turret hard-points||Maximum of 2|
|Standard armament||3 Medium Blasters, 2 Gravimetric Missile Launchers & 15 ammo, 1 Light Blaster Turret|
|Included outfits||Afterburner, Rebel IR Jammer, Rebel Radar Jammer|
The ubiquitous Starbridge has spawned several variants, not least of which is the Rebel version. The Rebel Starbridge is the Rebel answer to the Federation Patrol Boat, a fast, well-armed multirole starship.
The Rebel Starbridge comes in four classes:
- Class B: The standard version shown here.
- Class C: More powerful engines; better defenses; armed with 4 Medium Blasters, 3 Gravimetric Missile Launchers, and 2 Light Blaster Turrets.
- Class D: Even more powerful engines and defenses; armed with 2 200mm Railguns, 3 Medium Blasters, 2 Radar Missile Launchers, a Quad Light Blaster Turret, and a Hellhound Missile Launcher.
- Class E: Still more powerful engines and defenses; armed with 2 200mm Railguns, 2 Medium Blasters, a Quad Light Blaster Turret, a Wraith Cannon, and a Hellhound Missile Launcher.
- If you have any gameplay tips, hints, or background information relevant to this topic, please post them here.
With the Rebel storyline, you gain access to the Bio-Relay Laser and the Wraith Cannon. These are Polaris weapons that are far superior to most Federation or Auroran technology, and it is highly recommended that put these on your Rebel Starbridge if you choose to purchase one.
The Rebel Starbridge, if emptied of all of its weapons, has an amazing amount of weapons space (upwards of 150 tons).