|Porsche Valkyrie (Rebel Upgrade)|
|Requirements||Early Rebellion string|
|Energy capacity||5 jumps or 500 units|
|Total mass||150 tons|
|Free space||30 tons|
|Cargo space||20 tons|
|Gun hard-points||Maximum of 6|
|Turret hard-points||Maximum of 2|
|Standard armament||3 Medium Blasters, 2 Raven Rocket Pods & 80 ammo|
|Included outfits||Afterburner, Rebel IR Jammer, Rebel Radar Jammer|
The ever-popular Valkyrie, updated and given the Rebellion's characteristic green paint job. This Rebel Valkyrie serves the Rebellion as a fast-responder, a gunboat, and a courier. The Rebellion has also upgraded its engines from chemical rockets to a newer ion drive, hence the blue engine glow.
The Rebel Valkyrie comes in several forms:
- Class II: The standard shipyard model shown here.
- Class III: Slower but more agile than the Class II; stronger shields and thicker armor; two Light Cannons added to armament.
- Class IV: Faster than the Class II and more maneuverable than the Class III; stronger shields and thicker armor; armed with 2 100mm Railguns, 2 Radar Missile Launchers, and 2 Medium Blasters.
- Class V: Both faster and more maneuverable than the lower classes, armed with1 200mm Railgun , 2 100mm Railguns, 2 Medium Blasters, 2 Quad Light Blaster Turrets, 1 Wraith Cannon and 1 Hellhound Missile Launcher
- If you have any gameplay tips, hints, or background information relevant to this topic, please post them here.
The Rebel Valkyrie is often regarded as one of the best versions of the Valkyries. However, many players often go for the Pirate Valkyrie Class IV due to its high speed and large amounts of free space. Whichever one is actually better is a matter of play style preference.