Wormholes can be difficult to discover due to their distance from the center of systems. This keeps them from appearing on the radar most of the time. Below is a list of some known wormhole locations, as well as their location within the system. The directions are general, and due to the distances involved, they can be easy to miss.
- Enlightenment, southeast of system center
- Obatta, south and slightly east of system center
- Sol, east of Earth
- Spica, east and slightly south of system center
- Procyon, east and slightly north of system center
- Evlei, southeast of system center
Auroran Empire Edit
- Chirt, northwest of system center
- Heraan, north of system center
- Hope, north and slightly west of system center
- Kipa, southwest of system center
- Nto, north and slightly west of system center
- Aurora, northwest of the system center
- Hot'A'Tanius, southeast of system center
- Gan'U'Tornes, southeast of system center
- Kor'U'Deidt, southwest of system center
- K-003, east and slightly south of system center
- K-005, east of system center; trying to enter this wormhole yields the error "The radiation levels are too high." It is also invisible, except for ship sensors.
- Korell, east of system center
- Telluer, east and slightly north of system center
- Vellos, north and slightly west of system center
- If you have any gameplay tips, hints, or background information relevant to this topic, please post them here.
The random exit factor means that wormholes make useful escape hatches, at least if your pursuer is not particularly persistant, but are not very useful in planning travel routes.